1) IF you are a member of the press (including television, radio and/or internet), you are registering as a guest of this event only in your private, individual capacity. You warrant that, if the foregoing statement proves to be false, you are here at the direction of your employers and are acting within the scope of your employment; that you are violating the rights of the guests and management to privacy under common law and the U.S. Constitution, and that an appropriate amount of liquidated damages for any published report made which portrays or describes the activities of any guest or management is ten dollars ($10) times the number of readers or viewers of any medium which publishes the report, which reflects a reasonable estimate of probable compensatory damages for loss of privacy, including humiliation, emotional distress, necessity to pay legal fees, loss of employment or advancement, and other injuries, the amount of which is uncertain. This amount shall be awarded to each guest or manager named in the report or described in such a way as to permit identification of the guest or manager by application of the description to publicly available information.
2) You warrant that, if you are a police officer, government investigator or law enforcement agent of any kind, you are registering and attending this event only in your private, individual capacity. You warrant that if the foregoing statement should prove to be false, you are investigating any of the guests or management of the event without disclosing your official capacity or purpose, and that your presence at this event, is an entry into private premises without consent, in violation of the 4th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution; you further warrant that you are attending at the direction of your employers and are acting within the scope of your employment. You stipulate that an appropriate amount of liquidated damages for the illegal taking of evidence or invasion of privacy which embarrasses the guest or management or which results in legal process, civil or criminal, against any of the guests or management is $100,000 per intrusion, which reflects a reasonable estimate of probable compensatory damages for loss of privacy, including humiliation, emotional distress, necessity to pay legal fees, loss of employment or advancement, and other injuries, the amount of which is uncertain. This amount shall be awarded to each guest or management against whom the investigation is targeted or against whom civil or criminal process is brought, including execution of a search warrant. A final award under this subparagraph shall not prevent a subsequent proceeding if charges are thereafter filed against a guest or the management, but the first award shall be an offset against the later award.
-PAYMENT POLICY: -MEMBER CONSENT FOR USE OF CREDIT CARDS, DEBIT CARDS & FINACING
By signing this document, you understand that services that are being paid for by credit card/s and/or debit card/s or other financial means in advance on this website are being used for event preparation and are non-refundable. Therefore, these charges are not eligible for payment challenges after payment is processed. By signing this form, I am irrevocably consenting to allow CKW & Associates, Inc. D.B.A. Firefly Entertainment D.B.A. Luxx Parties, to charge these methods of payment for processing of payment for attendance to this event. I understand that I will not challenge such credit, debit, or financing card payments once the payment has been processed.
-SECURITY & ENTRY:
We reserve the right to search any attendee. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.
-ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION:
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue, pool deck or ballrooms. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at anytime. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
-SAFETY & MEDICAL:
Firefly Entertainment D.B.A. Luxx Parties, is dedicated to providing a safe and open environment for our DJ’s, staff and guests. Private security are present throughout our events. If you need assistance, please look for a security officer, event staff or Hotel staff.
-ACCIDENT WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
I certify that I am 21 years of age or more and in good health. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my attendance in this event. I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of this event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said event.
In purchasing my ticket, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: CKW & Associates, Inc., D.B.A Firefly Entertainment and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the event holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of attendance in this event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
I acknowledge that CKW & Associates, Inc., D.B.A Firefly Entertainment and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
I acknowledge that this event may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for dehydration, injury up to the possibility of death, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, swimming capabilities, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, security guards, and/or producers of the event.
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this event.
I understand while participating in this event, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
BY READING THESE POLICIES, YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. ARE AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT YOU ARE AGREEING BY WHEN YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF LUXXPARTIES AND LUXXPARTIES.COM AND HAVE AGREED TO AT YOUR OWN OWN FREE WILL.
-WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU FOR ENTRY:
- Your ticket
- Photo ID (US Drivers License or Passport)
- Good vibes and a open mind!
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol) weapons of any kind
- Stickers, flyers
- Outside Alcohol
- Pets (Service animals are the only animals allowed onto
the event grounds. Emotional support animals do not
qualify as service animals.)
-ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF I.D.:
- MUST BE 21+ years of age
- NO Public nudity or lewd acts outside of you private rooms
- NO Outside advertising without written consent from Luxx Parties
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Outside food and/or beverages
- NO Sitting on designated dance-floors or stripper poles
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling,
- NO Distribution of illegal or legal drugs
- NO means NO
-UNNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF I.D.:
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card
containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a
photograph and date of birth
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently
renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport
or expired license
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted above)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license